7/14/14

July 9th

We have been celebrating my birthday for a long time now. Tyler has showered me with surprises and gifts all summer. Finally my actual birthday arrived and the gifts just kept coming. We went to the morning market and I picked out some beautiful flowers. Oh they made me so happy! The rest of the day was spent with friends and delicious meals. At night we ate cheesecake, fresh from my favorite little bakery. Lastly we ended the night with floating lanterns. 




Another birthday in Thailand, I remember when Tyler and I were dating he was working in Thailand and he flew me out here for my birthday, that was only the beginning. 


2 comments:

  1. I'm so so jealous of your awesome birthday! I've always wanted to do those lanterns! happy late birthday...almost a month late :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, best birthday ever!! Loved this and loved that beautiful video!!

    ReplyDelete